IXR 10.0% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Great question. I reasonably assume, based on HotCopper posts...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Great question. I reasonably assume, based on HotCopper posts and recent RE publications based on reputable sources on RE demand and supply, that supply is diminishing and demand is rising, hence my question: 'whether this is the case, since there those on HC who disagree with this assumption'?' Lets assume that actual and foreseeable final demand significantly exceed actual and foreseeable supply as evidenced by: mining RE reserves, manufacturing of RE and inventories, then the RE price must, according to the Law of Demand and Supply , be reflected in an increase in RE prices. Note: it is easier to inflate the price of goods when there is excess supply; for example, De Beers artificial manipulation of diamonds prices and related quality. But it is extremely difficult to deflate price when there is excess demand (supply shortage). Hence assuming that demand exceeds supply, then it is highly improbable that RE prices will not rise. But as I noted, HC posts suggest there are all sorts of economic issues facing IXR success. If this is the case, then I am completely wrong because my assumptions are false.

Bos007

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $251.9K 23.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 9762722 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8390402 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.