LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Rob, yes risk increased with new mining code, Tanzanians appear...

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Rob, yes risk increased with new mining code, Tanzanians appear to be striking a balance to reclaim competitiveness. https://resourcegovernance.org/blog/tanzania-strikes-better-balance-mining-fiscal-regime

Fact is, Tim Goyder’s LionTown resources was in Tanzania looking for lithium even after issues arose— read the Goyder interview for how Tim has been cited, lithium came after risk increased.

Question you can ask then to Tim, why did they go to Tanzania at all? Does it say anything about LTR’s directors good judgement? Or, many posters here claiming to be LTR holders?

First question has a generic answer; the reward was perceived as greater than the risk. If you or others here don’t think so, then your questioning LTR director’s good judgement to go to Africa in the first place. Which would entail meaning, many here may think LTR has a poor fiduciary duty record to it’s shareholders. That is a potential breach of FD, under corporations law. This is certainly not my view.
    My view is Goyder saw reward as greater than risk until Tanzanian government failed to understand what competitiveness means. The Mugabe model ruins economies clearly.

If LTR left on good terms from Tanzania it may return if Mohanga is actually better than say Mali’s fine-grained spodumene burden, Because it represents value to do so in this market
    Last edited by rainbowdaisy: 05/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.20 $6.000M 4.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 25711 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.22
  Change
0.000 ( 0.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.24 $1.20 1572354
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.