MDR 2.00% 49.0¢ medadvisor limited

I agree that the script request feature will appeal more to...

1. 104 Posts.
    I agree that the script request feature will appeal more to younger 9-5ers who are time poor and would rather pay the $20 than wait in a doctor's room just for a repeat. I forgot to add that this feature is still in a testing phase and the cost may change.

Earlier last year we decided to start issuing medical certificates for a $20 fee. I didn't think it would do well considering some employers accept statutory declarations which are free but we've been surprised with the amount of interest we've received! Most of the time people rather get it from us instead of making an appointment with their GP (which may not even fit them in on the day) and waiting in the doctor's room.

IMO this will be a smaller revenue stream for the app. The big money will come from the pharmaceutical companies. If Medadvisor can demonstrate to them that they consistently increase patient compliance and increase their sales, then they will not hesitate to spend big money. Extremely positive that Novartis has signed up (they are actually the biggest pharma company in the world). If a few other heavy hitters like Pfizer, Roche or Sanofi also join then I'd imagine the rest will follow suit like dominoes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $269.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ $214.3K 441.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 11256 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.