MDR 14.3% 40.0¢ medadvisor limited

gp link, page-28

1. 86,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

"IMO this will be a smaller revenue stream for the app."

I wouldn't know -- I guess it depends on the takeup of GP's and of course how many patients go this route compared to a consultation route.

I have no doubt (although I have only read lightly on this so far) - that the company will continue to grab pharmacies - and, will of course, grow it's users.

What I don't know is just how much the pharmaceutical companies will cough up - and, not only how many GP's will sign on - but, even if they get heaps -- which, would not surprise me - I would need to see stats on how many people are on health care cards and how many of those ?? what is it? 288 million scripts per year - are written for aged and disabled - who 20 bucks is a big deal for - and, that may well be only one script.

It will come down to numbers - if the company can get enough scripts at 5 bucks a pop - then, it won't be insignificant income at all.

I have to think it through more - I am meeting with my CTO on the weekend who has a fair amount of experience in apps - and, he is looking into this - he has made some comments so far - but, it's a bit early and a bit light on in information to make a really good guess - beyond that this looks like a good punt on the surface.

Of course - it all has to work - and the team has to be harmonious and dynamic - if they aren't - then it can be the best app. on the planet and won't go anywhere.

I look forward to bonker's report.

anyway -- jolly good luck to all of you - if it's a real winner - it's going to be a bloody beauty.

Too early for me to judge though.

have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.050(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $220.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 41.0¢ 35.0¢ $352.8K 900.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4410 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 152436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.