MDR 1.25% 39.5¢ medadvisor limited

From my research and gathering of info, Medadvisor will be...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    From my research and gathering of info, Medadvisor will be limited to medications they can provide through GP link. Contraception, blood pressure, ED, Asthma, certain STDs, Cholesteol, Hairloss, Digestion, Hay fever, Pain relief and certain inflammatory Will be some of the things that will be available through GP link without needing to go in. Now let's rmeber obviously you would have a relation with your doctor he has all your info on his computer in a short amount of time he can decide to hand out the script or say you need to come in for a checkup. How many women in Australia take cntraception i am not sure of the exact number but I would say that number would be outstandingly high this is a example of some of the things he doctor will more than happily send off than having the patient coming in for 2 minutes taking a time slot out of this docs schedule. If someone has been taking the same medication for years which I do there is nothing to be checked up its something you have to take full stop if you notice a problem for your own welfare you will set up a appointment. it's just like when you get sick, You don't trust WEBmd you go in to your doc.

I can't confirm cause I'm out right now but I am pretty certain ongoing meds would outweigh short term checkup every 3 months meds.

Just my research and opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $217.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.5¢ $417.5K 1.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 23518 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.