MDR 14.7% 54.5¢ medadvisor limited

gp link, page-50

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Yoooo

Just filling you guys in. Sent a email today to mediadvisor got a reply within the hour through the support line, which I thought was very impressive.  I just explained I was a customer of medadvisor and was intrigued to find out more about gp link and when it will be comming out. In the nicest way possible I was simply told what i knew already but did want to  clarify one thing that was bothering me as my research from overseas competitors show most programs are not a order from home service and all that happens is instead of a paper script you would usually recieve after a appointment you get a e script which is sent to your phone to be sent to the pharmacy.

The reply was this

"Glad to see you are having a great experience with Tap-to-fill, we are very excited to be a part of connecting patients with pharmacies and in the near future, doctors.

The up and coming GP-Link feature is indeed intended to work as you have described - a single tap to order prescriptions from your doctor.

The doctor's surgery will need to be signed up as a part of Medadvisor, there may be a cost involved with ordering each prescription.  More details on the service will be available closer to release.  We anticipate it to be one of our most used features!"

I am probably crossing old grounds here but for me it was peice of mind and just incase any others were weary of the procedure of the program.  For me I would perosnally be unhappy with my investment if the outcome was just a e script you recieve after the appointment.  I BELIVE GP link is a amazing disrupting peice of tech in a huge industry within Australia at the moment.

Also seeing things like this is a good sign things are moving along.
    image.png

Cheers guys. Just my opinion, research etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.