**gpe** up 20%, page-5

1. 89 Posts.
    Thats pretty much it.. 35c is from what I hear the price range GPE (Green Pacific Energy) should be trading at and above, and more like 40c. This may continue until fuel efficency levels are maintained.

From my enquiries today. the generator was all fired up and it is operating on solid fuels over the week end. So I would say that the next step is an Independant Engineer's report and Media.

The Power Plant is already connected to the grid and ready to roll.

Don't forget the value of the Intellectual Property that wasn't there in the old company and the fact that finance has been secured.

And of course .. the old CEO of EEL was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

This restructured company is the real deal this time I believe.

Poor old SINATRA (old HC Poster), who copped a beating for believing in EEL last time has been proven right. And from what I hear, he is rolling in the $$$. A friend said SINATRA's average was 10c when suspended. SINATRA was crucified for talking about the old EEL and being enthusiastic about it's prospects. I guess he was sucked in by Kwok as much as anyone else was.

Where is SINATRA these days.. anybody know. A mate in Brisbane told me he was now mainly a big time blue chip trader of CFDs and so on and was doing well. Haven't seen him since the crucifiction though.

I think it will hold up well on Friday and progress further on Monday above 30c

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.