AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Paul glancing back over your posts, you've been pretty much...

1. 2,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Paul glancing back over your posts, you've been pretty much wrong about PGI stock for ever now. Constantly calling bottoms and buys. Your own analysis never has the skepticism required in normal situations let alone what is required in a distressed situation like this. When another poster expresses prudent skepticism, or points out the obvious, you criticise the poster. I don't follow PGI closely but there have been plenty of signs of impending doom. The extreme stance take by the Mac Bank, the silly talk of share buy backs, bond issues, placing stock at premiums to current price. (Ironically, the later may do at some point, strictly speaking, just will be premium to zero!). Also of course, the continuing cycle of positive operating statements, silence, then disappointment. Seen it all before. I predict you will remain a confident expert on the company right into formal or informal insolvency. (If that were to occur, no certainties in this world!). No apology will be forthcoming. You'll probably start up again on another stock and get a bit of a following with end result likely the same. Anyone, we're all entitled to our views and you obviously hold yours strongly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $923 233.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 44292637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18533158 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.