ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gpoe

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Hi well this is my second post on this site.

Given all the continual confusion being generated on this site .

I find that GGG have been slow on releasing information most likely because they have nothing to say.
    Regarding the EIA given all the expectations and bits of gossip. The only thing that I can see is that GGG have advised that EIA should be ready at the end of the first 1/4 2020. further and for being clear, they have used words such as Scheduled and Expected. Therefore if the various conditions they have to meet for this EIA are completed shortly then they will release a paper.

The current situation with the COV19 is such that One would expect that if a good EIA is submitted then it will be a positive statement for shareholders. But I would not expect a huge increase in price just maintain current levels maybe back up to recent highs.

Greenland has declared one person with Cov19, this will effect anything that may happen in the near future and is unknown.

The recent news from the latter half of 2019 too now has been good and very positive from both GGG- Shenge and GOG especially recently released bits of information..

The unknown factors have yet to play out as the world may be a very different place after this Virus has run it's course to what it has been in the past.
    The US has shown great interest in Greenland and it's resources and we do not know how that will play out.
    It seems to me that there have been many sellers keeping the price down at the level it is now. But given all the volatility in the market place GGG seem to be holding well. Given Lynas is back down the $1 mark from a big rise and all their problems.
    I think that the overall reliance on China maybe very diiferent in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $38.9K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 52651 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.