GNM 4.35% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

GPP a new beginning, page-264

1. 6,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4237
    So after over a year of criticizing my posts, you still don't know what I want?

Shakes My Head, although I thought it was blatantly clear what my intentions have been, the Board of Directors of GPP, the paid expert consultants, the ex board members, Xcel Capital all need to be made accountable for the myriad of untruths that now has been exposed to the market/share holders via announcements and the current share price re:
    - 300% yield increases in wheat
    - Rival to Greenbushes and the Pilgangoora regions
    - Major REE discovery
    - A placement to sophisticated to raise funds for exploration objectives including phase 1 of the Kopang project once approval of the PGGS licence is granted. It also allows Greenpower to utilise current funds to continue the Morabisi program and undertake a strategic review of the OHD project.
    The Kopang project now appears to be another "fluff" lifestyle project with no word on the signing off of the licence.
    The Morabisi project has since had very poor results and now been abandoned (IMO) but, is the drilling rig still sitting there?
    How is the review with the sales team of GSM going? Are the going to progress the much "hyped" REE?
    Where is the strategic review of the OHD project, considering they kept indicating that it was still all systems go and the long lead time items would of needed to be ordered for the anticipated build of the PDU 2 mid 2019?
    Where is the strategic review of the current management?
    Does anyone know when the last time King was actually voted in to office? Does the BOD have a review of his performance every year and deem him still suitable to hold office, (from memory this is a criteria of ASX listed company's need to abide by if a sitting director is over 70 years of age, also from memory the results of the BOD review is to be made know to share holders prior to an AGM to pass a resolution for King to stay on the board)

A very poor excuse using being a small share holder and can't have any impact, everyone has a voice - you can exercise it when you vote, or if you weren't happy with the performance of the BOD you could email them and let them know or if you were concerned with the current state of affairs then you could make an official complaint to the ASX and or ASIC, simply sitting there being critical of other posters because you are under the misguided illusion that the said posters are the reason for the downfall of GPP's share price.

This company has a long history of rinse and repeat, its their Modus Operandi - secure projects, get share holders to fund them through credit rises along with working capital (in brief, working capital is a very cute name for fee's and payments for services the directors and ex directors that become consultants garner to fund their lifestyles)
    Serious question for you:
    How long, assuming that the "proposed acquisition" proceeds, do you think it will be before:
    1: They sink a drill in the ground?
    2: Progress to the point they might actually have to do JORC, SS, PFS, Environmental Impact, DFS ?
    3: Actually mine?

Considering that the have a cash balance of circa $2.7M and with cash payments needed for the acquisitions, how long before there is another credit raise and how dilutive do you think it will be?

Before you are critical of shareholders posting truths of the threads, you should be directing your frustration/anger at the inept management of GPP as well as the king and queens s of up ramping, to which I suspect you got caught up in..........

ALL the above IMO only

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $8.441K 685.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155788 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 221355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.