GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Some people are hinting that burning coal may not be the...

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Some people are hinting that burning coal may not be the smartest thing to do, but researchers tell me more research is needed. Straya has lots of coal. If only there was something we could do with all that coal instead of burning it, just in case it turns out not to be a good idea (just like cane toads). I heard people used to make stuff out of coal before they had oil, but I tried with my router and lathe, and it didn't really work. What if we could turn it into food? Bit too crunchy, tastes crap, but maybe if I keep looking I might find some good recipes. If we can't burn it, make stuff out of it or eat it, what if there were a way to turn it into plant food? You know, a bit like Baby Bio, or Seasol, but maybe on a scale you could apply it with a tractor instead of a watering can. Just a thought! Anybody got any ideas? I don't know why I'm posting this on a GPP forum, but I got bored trying to find an affordable electric car that might be available in Straya before I wake up on the wrong side of the dirt. I guess I'll have to keep running my diesel guzzler that chews through 5.1 to 5.3 litres per 100km, and pretend Dieselgate was just a Green Conspiracy, until GPP makes a shed load of money out of Lithium, or Copper, or Cobalt, or Gold. I've heard Neodymium is quite good for electric motors. Nah, Warren Buffet says Gold's no good, it has "no utilty". Battery cars are just a fad anyway, fuel cells are the future, so Lithium and Cobalt are no good. Hey, what about a Hydrogen mine?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.