GNM 6.67% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

GPP a new beginning, page-63

1. 16,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3922
    Lol.....I said from the start the 249 would be hard to get over the line.....I welcomed it with open arms though as this management have destroyed GPP.
    The 249 had the required amount to force a vote.
    It was not an attempt at a T/O....it was an attempt to allow holders who have been completely shafted by current management to have a say.
    Bluesco has shafted GPP holders a couple of times....got freebies and dumped them.... so GK must be as dumb as the rest of us to let him stay this long.

They announce a CR at .006 and do it at .005.......does not sound like they were in any position to argue IMO....a 16% discount to the 13% discounted price discounted discount......to go to strong holders/believers.....yeah right! Absolutely clear as crystal they could not entice anyone to buy above cash position basically and just needed to use up the placement capacity.
    If the CR crew were that smart and believed GPP was a safe bet then they would be buying the options.......because they can't go any lower....only upside.

It is an RTO by the newbies......not sure how else you can butter it.......IF and its a very very big IF, there is anything in the leases and we get to phase 3 then they will have control of GPP......if it goes arse up they lose SFA and shareholders will have paid the price yet again.
    Don't get me wrong......if things start looking up I might buy some more back.....but GPP are not great at getting things done and the newbie management are going to have to put up with GK who has a gazzillion shares.

Lincoln is the only 1 IMO with any potential. But its pretty shaky at best.
    My opinion is GK was shite scared of being booted and knew Turesi was a dud and they have no idea how to progress OHD and was desperate to do a deal he felt might get the sp up so he could pull the pin with some dough because it was heading nowhere good.......and still seems to be headed in that direction atm. Aimo DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $1.784K 111.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398452 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 167011 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.