GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

@hart2hart hmm you still don't see it. Obviously this stock has...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    @hart2hart hmm you still don't see it. Obviously this stock has great potential, however many posters ( I don't think 95% as you stated ) are getting weary with the inertia in " bazookas " not being progressed in a timely manner and the nature of the various anns. If you are actually an investor of $$ in this stock and want " understand it " then I would suggest you take the advice of @Taurus about studying past anns, for your own benefit. I don't think I can add any more to your queries. pls ignore the BS of fanboys like @JackMR

@JackMR I still hold, so quit the unsubstantiated cra$. "trying to find errors in announcements" errors are easy to find, just need to read the ann.

"Pretty much all of the posters with a positive outlook have become sick of the sh1t and left the forum (or at least stopped posting)." Unsubstantiated cra$. The biggest poster and I believe a T20 who was the biggest fanboy is suspended afaik. Incidentally you are the self reported king of the ignore button as previously pointed out by another poster, so just do it, and stop whining.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.