GNM 6.67% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

GPP Chart, page-40

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    IMO it might be a difficult and confusing strategy to base your investments on what ppl (holders/non-holders, positive/negative) do or don't post on HC.

I would highlight the reality that HC is a very tiny portion of those who invest in the ASX spec range. Just read any thread when a stock is going on a run and everyone is like 'big buys going through.. someone knows something...' etc etc. which I think reflects the reality that most retail and sophisticated investors on HC are held hostage by the forces far removed from our present awareness..

NEARLY everyone on HC is trying to predict the potential of a company based on their individual strategy.. I doubt there's too many around who never get it wrong - but an individual strategy minimises the losses, and sometimes the gains unfortunately.

The comments on here come from those who have something to voice - but there is considerably more who hold, read (or don't read) and are happy to trust their research and back it up with their strategy - without posting on HC.

Just my 2 cents on why I don't think down/up ramping on HC should carry much weight in your personal decisions.

GL with your investing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $1.784K 111.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398452 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 167011 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.