GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

gpp charts, page-38

1. 6,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4384
    In your passion for the company and your investment, you are missing the key points. The posters that find fault in what management announce versus what they have actually produced is a sleight on management and has nothing to do with the "potential" of GPP's projects. Share holders are not responsible for keeping the share price down, that mantle falls squarely on the shoulders of GPP's management and management alone.

You should hope the B_ _ gs smell is sweet because the greenstone belts of Guiana shield of South America (GPP's Morabisi project location) and Birimian shield of West Africa (B - - gs Project location) were once at the same geographic area, hence they both have the same geological settings.

Yes you are wrong, GPP isn't the lowest M/C for a lithium company...
    $15.85M - GPP
    $9.017M - Lithium Consolidated ASX:LI3
    $4.03M - Capital Mining - currently in suspension

"IMO details of drilling progress will soon start being announced with details pictures etc and results will start as early as end March-April and so on"

You do realise that it is not physically possible to achieve results as early as the end of March? End of April is a possibility, going on scenario (a) below.
    I mean seriously end of March, even suggesting that is plainly wrong!!!

From the company's own announcements:
    19th January - they commenced road construction from the Mazaruni River landing to the Turesi Lithium Prospect for drilling rig access....
    21st February - the road is now being upgraded to provide access during both wet and dry seasons.
    - An excavator is being barged from Georgetown
    - Skid mounted drill rig to be brought to drill site, one can only assume barged to the river landing as well, then the excavator will take it to the first drill site
    - Drilling starts "Insert your date here" (my guess 8th March)
    - 1 week from "your date here" (my date 15th Mar) first hole is completed
    - Sampling: My estimate this would take 5 - 6 weeks, 1 week to get it to the Guyana lab for preparation and then sent to Perth (considering the Perth lab advised @nexusb there was 4 - 5 week turn around on receipt of sample, but can be less if "priority payment" is made)

This is were there can be some different trains of thought:
    a) Do GPP take the sample as each hole is completed, prepare it at Guyana, and then send to the Perth labs?
    - This will provide a weekly announcement on each individual assay.
    - May provide enough interest to get the share price ticking over.
    - Using estimated times (above) first result could be around the "your date here" or (my date 26th April)

b) Complete drilling all 15 - 20 holes, (10 - 15 weeks from start date) and send off samples
    - (b1) Completed at 10 weeks from start date "your date here" (my date 17th May)
    - (b2) Completed at 15 weeks from start date "your date here" (my date 21st June)
    - Sampling preparation may add some time because of the amount of sample preparation at Guyana?
    - Using estimated times for sample turn around (as above)
    - Results for 10 week campaign could be around "your date here (my date 28th June)
    - Results for 15 week campaign could be around "your date here (my date 2nd August)

All the above with little or no setbacks and is assumed/calculated on the above estimated drill start date,
    - If the wet comes in earlier drilling will be slowed down but can continue

This could be as soon as the 28th June (10 week campaign) which is 16 weeks or the 2nd August (15 week campaign) 21 weeks of waiting.
    This estimate should/could change either way with any positive/negative news on the OHD grants/project.

Not sure you can just discard a prediction of 1.2c per share so easily, but do not be confused with what I want (3 - 3.5c at release of good Turesi results) and what I estimate (1.2c) where the share price will be as the market waits for assay results to be released, 16 - 21 weeks is a long wait.
    It was only 3 weeks ago when it nearly touched it, waiting isn't what the market is good for.......

Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 8.03.30 PM.png

"You will soon be surprised by new investors flooding in (write down my words) "
    Are you not curious why T20's have sold out (1 confirmed by admittance and 1 by sentiment change)?
    What other T20's have sold?, as there is a "silence" on the thread from the old pro GPP posters.......

Just leaving it here with some words of wisdom (sic)
    "We all know that a potential of a company is factored in its stock price long before the company executes its projects. In contrary, it is true that the sp normally goes down when the construction starts. That is the nature of stock market."

I just love the way posters rush for the ignore button because they can't/will not debate, or read too much into the ans'ments or not reading the ans'ments properly.
    Insanely blaming posters as down ramping rather than looking into the misgivings of inept management that flounders/distracts (new tenements etc) when the crunch comes.

I sincerely hope GPP can deliver the goods for the long suffering, left guessing share holders. Are we too slow or late for the Lithium ( I don't think so, specially if we come up trumps on intercepts) but in all honesty the "planned" drilling campaign will not add enough data for a resource (IMO) but it might be enough to make an "Exploration Target" with some follow up drilling ASAP - too match the minimum 12 month budget spend for earn-in.

All the above IMO only
    cheers
    Last edited by fooca: 03/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 583569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.