GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Hi Nexusb, Appreciate you posting the info, and the way you post...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Nexusb,

Appreciate you posting the info, and the way you post without putting the boot in. Drops in the SP through support levels will always make me question my investment. There are a number of reasons the SP could be dropping, and unfortunately when one holds, it is human nature to look for and give the most weighting to those that favour our position, ie tax selling, tree shakes etc. The optimistic side of me is telling me that this is a tree shake before the PFS which is due this quarter. But my optimistic side has proven to be very expensive this FY. Two days to wait to see if it comes out...
    My question is, and it's an open question to anyone, is what relevance does the word wholesale hold in the highlighted sentence above? Had it just been "production cost $350 to $700 per 1000L", too easy. But what does wholesale on the end mean? Does it mean that's how much it costs to be ready for wholesale, or that's what they estimate it to sell for at wholesale pricing?

It's probably a simple answer, yet I am clouded by my own bias at the moment. Appreciate any insight!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.984K 248.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 473385 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.