GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

GPP: ONLY for Directors & DayTraders

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    I have come to conclude this stock, GPP, is only serving the pocket of day traders and management (& their mates), evident by the fact that there have been MANY years and MANY projects and MANY CR (with mates rates), BUT NEVER ANY tangible outcome, if not just halted projects and moving on to the next, AKA new oportunity for these groups to KEEP benefiting. If this is not evidence then what is?

And before you mention the word "potential", while I have been very much focussed on that myself for years with this stock, it is now evident that word just stands for P in the wind, the way of long term investors' money has gone. And of course, the "potential" has been the psychologicsl tool to KEEP milking long term investors.

PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T play the boring card; "poor" GK is the "biggest stake holder". We have dealt with that topic MANY A TIMES. This is his investment which he is not losing (so long as this game is going on), to keep being in a position to earn salary, firect or indirect.

If you call me a basher, I'd say to you; go "F"(ool) YOURSELF ... Mr few bucks Day Trader! You and the other beneficiaries are not getting my money any more.

This time GPP has to produce "some" results first, as they ARE in a position to, with drilling, before taking my money. And as i have said before if they want to CR before drilling results "in case results come flop", then, I am NOT, or rather NO LONGER, THAT STUPID to throw my money at them and in the dunny AGAIN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $8.173K 681.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600195 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.