GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

GPP: Promunent stUck on ASX, page-25

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642

Good morning and wellcome @TheAviator84.

I have been with GPP for over 4 years, nearly 5. I sent my first post after at least a couple of three years of watching. Like youself I was a vivid enthusiast and positive ... till i increasingly felt the management pushed it a bit too far and the announcements started to feel more of an insult than info or updates, insult to my intelligence and emotions as i felt as a dhareholder i am being taken for granted (if u read these post u eill see done top 20 holder(s ?) felt the same recently and sold.)

Before you call any of us "impatient", I would like to suggest you look further back and read announcements (some not in too distant past at all) and you will get the picture ... and not only you will "see AN isuue", but you will see a WHOLE range of them!

... and hopefully then you will reconsider just jumping in and tell the rest the floating cool crystal ice (i.e. recent couole of Guyana anns) is a life saving "boat". You may realise that thing may well be the tip of the iceberg that sank titanic ... (I have seen MANY companies sank soon following a rosey announcement - aka cover up for failing to meet fundamentals). We have had a many good news anns from this mob over the years accross multi projects ... only to realise nothing eventuates.

BTW, I like how you have caught up on the GPP management lingo; "expecting more news SOON"! Happy waiting. Brace for shock!

Also about this xmas/new year holiday delay thing ... Well, how come they had an announcement ready to be issued at 8:32 AM 1st day of new year if the activity was reallt halted between xmas & new year? unless sonething dodgy went on there too, I don't buy it as a reason for any length of delay.

Be good to have you contribute and everyone appreciates contribution backed by evidence. We have had enough fluf from GPP management & their flag bearers on HC.

And BTW, I love to believe you are right and I do velieve GPP has potentials ... but seeing it wasted by dragging feet (& straining resources) is what holders are concerned about.
    Last edited by tuts: 11/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $1.578K 98.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 348452 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.