GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ooft, ouch - lol. I didn't realise that trying to do the right...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Ooft, ouch - lol.

I didn't realise that trying to do the right thing by shareholders made me stupid.

Not sure what you're referring to in regards to our 'gang' either, lol. About 80% of the questions that I'd sent through were taken directly from this forum.

Besides, if we adopt as much blind-sighted faith in this company as -cough- 'you or your gang', then my email wasn't stupid at all - Matt said he's fit what could be answered into the Quarterly, which achieves what I set out to do in the first place - get information to the shareholders.

The posters here that question things don't have dubious motives lol, you'll get yourself burnt if you run around in life believing that just because someone's highlighting negatives means they want to make the price fall - and this is coming from someone who is undoubtedly at least half of your age.

I like to think the opposite - it's the posters who run around here, refusing to acknowledge, debate, or critically analyse a company who have dubious motives. These are the types of people that jump ship when they've recouped their losses, or made a significant profit, when they've realised the things they've preached are complete bull.

Many of the questions and inconsistencies raised on this forum would concern a broker, or any 'professional' of the trading field who was handling their clients' money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.11K 92.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.