GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

GPP: Promunent stUck on ASX, page-8

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    @ans25, as @SusiQ just brought to ur attention, i guess ur tactique, as seemingly flag bearer of nanagement on HC, is to derail the focus from the topic to the poster. Good Luck with it. The only way this is going to be dealt with outside this forum is either;

(1) The management at least stop failing to fulfill basic requirements by ASX/ASICS (e.g. re delayed announcements or not informing the market on seemingly baroef projects/redults), OR,

(2) The share holders will escalate further cases to ASX/ASICS.

To avoid being the type of poster that you are, that would pull things out of thin air, like you did to "beaf up ur post" with accusation, I have always believed the samples are good and hence my centiment (so that u dont keep spitting around that). BUT, to make sure your post has not achieved the unfair outcone, I say AGAIN that samples mean NOTHING till we have drilled Li and the management seems to be reading about (other companies') drilling from newspapers while sitting on couches or paying consultants to sit on couches while they also waited for grant redults that could have been foreseen as a possible outcome and work on plan B and provide that to market instead of BS insult that they did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.