GNM 18.2% 1.3¢ great northern minerals limited

yes I did say that, the person who is whited out contacted me...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    yes I did say that, the person who is whited out contacted me and made a suggestion, I had already purchased a parcel based on @n@t0ls research and when the one in white out replied to me I took a larger chunk, I am also sure if you keep digging back through my posts I stated back around January this year that there was going to be a huge shortage of Cobalt, and that we should be looking at stocks that have cobalt in there sights, this is coming true now, I still believe the risk/reward on this stock sends a strong buy signal, 4 years ago when the word lithium was spoken, spec stocks rose by many bags only to be dumped when they had nothing, the market now demands a JORC before the rerate, to get to JORC there is a lot of work to be done and it takes years not months, I cant tell anyone whether to buy, hold, sell or anything else, but as we progress through the different stages we will either shoot north or drop south, my feelings are we will go north, based on the results already reported, but thats just me, I would suggest posters forget all about the announcements over the last 12 months and concentrate on where we are now, the company is learning and so are we, this is a new disruptive technology that is only just started to be embraced, there will be no quick bucks to be made until we JORC and then if your not in IMO you will pay a premium, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $11.36K 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440998 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 137650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 184442
Last updated 13.15pm 25/04/2024 ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.