GPT 0.25% $4.00 gpt group

gpt - where is this sp going?, page-2

1. 12,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    not an expert in any sense, but my 2c worth is that as the public confidence keeps on increasing with each passing day, things will just keep getting better for REITs...

BUT, I think the sp will not rise as dramatically as it has done in the 6-7 months...that surge is over and going forward it will reflect the earnings declared and will move in more conservative fashion than before...the sp euphoria is over and the days of quadruppling of sp is definitely over for REITs...infact people who have made their money have realized it and are moving on to the next CSG / Coal / IO play where hte things are hotting up...

But I will stay invested in GPT (and VPG - my other REIT) as they offer some decent gains going forward and it should be paying a decent dividend in the next few quarters...

Technically speaking, the sp has moved in a very tight range of 53-59c and done massive turnover for the last 4-5 months...this kind of base provides a sound board for the sp to move up as the basing pattern has been followed to perfection....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $7.662B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.09 $4.11 $4.00 $33.85M 8.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 342542 $3.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.01 47783 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.