SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Sorry not a paid lackey just 15 years of financial analysis of...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Sorry not a paid lackey just 15 years of financial analysis of public company strategy and their accounts.........and a deep expertise of global payment systems and I know exactly which [very very grey] segment of the market ISX are playing in, with quite frankly no technological competitive advantage. They just were prepared to deal with clients that others wouldn’t touch............hardly the basis of a sustainable business model unless you are the mafia......

I am just trying to bring some reality to the statements on this portal that there is “nothing to look at here” lets get this horse back on the market so we can ramp it further.

This type of manipulation has been seen before and the ASX / ASIC are there to do what they can to protect misinformed investors.

I am amazed existing shareholders appear so supportive of management given the possibility (in y view the probability) that they have been dudded out of 30% of the company they owned and that maybe disclosures were tuned to feed the ARRR growth metric so as to increase the value of the company.

Anywayback to my day job - will check in after Xmas whey when I suspect we will know more but unfortunatly I suspect the shares will still be suspended unfortunately

If this was a case of smoke but no fire it will re list in a blaze of glory and could go onto bigger and better things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.