SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

May be ASX may have more questions that does not mean wrong...

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    May be ASX may have more questions that does not mean wrong doings by ISX. Getting to the bottom of it Is their job not yours so why are you spending so much energy in this. Are you one of the investgators working on ISX case at ASX? If not you know nothing what ASX wants.

Invoices and bank statements should be evidence so just wait and see if theres any more questions regarding the authencity of the bank statements.

Some people think posting on HC on forum they have no investment is a good pastime.

i have no problem with
    1:3 bonus will be cancelled, less shares is more
    3:1 coy to be delisted, become private shareholders nobody can short, relist in NASDAQ hopefully
    1:1 sp crash 50% short term pain - no problem too business increase exponentially in very near future. Only Reg Tech and only one in the world that has ISX IP technology.

you have no concerns as you dont hold. Your sermons already reached us. Thank you but you cant save us as its suspended. Those want to get out at a loss will do so when open again not my problem so no big deal, man.

i am still reading your post for now as you do sound half reasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.