TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Perhaps if Higgo was corrupt? Remember VA prevents any legal...

1. 505 Posts.
    Perhaps if Higgo was corrupt?
    Remember VA prevents any legal action against the company or board along with buys time to sort the issues out once and for all.
    I don't know why all and sundry are pissed at Higgo doing this, remember he didn't run the company into the problems it faced or waste 50 odd million dollars. Perhaps he was dealt the worst hand in taking the job to then find all of the issues and problems of no money and a mess compiled by messr Boyle the legal guru. I don't care what anyone says or thinks but the company had to have this whether it was when it happened or a month later but the CGT and Grafex issues must be sorted from this. Higgo never got us into this but he may get us out. Now you poets that right the essays on here are going to come back and say we could have been at $1 or higher now are absolute rubbish. This still would've struggled at 10 or thereabouts unless liquidated of course due to no investor or insto would've touched it whilst the Grafex , CGT, sample clarity Ancuabe or NH, incompetent board in incompetent person signing off the reports as a competent person. Perhaps once all of these issues are sorted it may get to 15 cents but I see a placement and re float at 4 cents. Those with average of 20 or above are doomed!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.