PAC 2.89% $10.76 pacific current group limited

GQG article - insight into FUM growth of 9.22% in AUD/USD terms, page-5

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Sorry for slow update after meeting the BDM guy from GQG. He gave me a very good update on GQG, their two strategies they are offering in Australia (Global Equity and Emerging Markets) and it appears to be an impressive story.

GQG are serious about pushing distribution into the Australian retail financial planner market and have hired sales guys accordingly. The guy I met was recruited recently from Magellan. While Global equities is a crowded space in Australia, these guys have a good story and should be successful in retail if they are patient.

I didn't mention that I was a PAC shareholder. He mentioned PAC and noted that they held 5% of GQG Partners LLC. I had forgotten that the holding in GQG was that small, so was a little disappointed when I realised the PAC stake was this minor.

The org chart clearly shows Tim Carver, former CEO of the ill-fated Northern lights and PAC. The damage that Tim and Northern Lights wrought on Treasury Group/PAC has not been forgotten. Hopefully GQG are successful, in spite of having Tim Carver as CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.76
Change
-0.320(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $561.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.95 $10.95 $10.49 $248.0K 23.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89 $10.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.76 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.