GQG 1.57% $2.51 gqg partners inc.

Hi @norah123It is important to note that GQG has 6 different...

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Hi @norah123

It is important to note that GQG has 6 different strategies available in the US, UK, Canada and Australia.

I would start reading the quarterly reports and investor fact sheets GQG publish for each. They highlight the top performers and top detractors to each portfolio in the quarterlies. The fact sheets have top holdings and % of portfolio, performance against a benchmark and weighting to sectors based on benchmarks.

Emerging Market Fund and US Global Quality quarterlies are interesting from a global perspective.

The website is at www.gqgpartners.com

Go to the Funds section and then read each of the US funds fact sheets and quarterly reports.

Once done, feel free to ask any questions. Everyone here will have a different perspective.

One other thing I would recommend doing is look up previous posts that highlight links to podcasts with Rajiv Jain in them. Have a listen to them, they provide insights that you can’t glean from reading reports. The Meb Faber and Masters in Business podcasts are my favorites.

Best of Luck
    Lost

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GQG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
-0.040(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $7.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.59 $2.63 $2.51 $5.025M 1.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20538 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.53 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GQG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.