AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi everyone, Here is the response I received to the email I sent...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Hi everyone,

Here is the response I received to the email I sent to the company regarding appointment of the new Chair and the EGM (discussed in the other thread – see post #32313997).

Gavin replied to me personally – and I want to publicly thank him for doing so.

I also want to thank Mark for being so responsive and for doing as he promised by forwarding my emails to the Board.

I also want to say that many posters on this forum claim to hold shares but do nothing other than constantly and regularly talk the company down and feed the irrational frenzy which is now in full force. If you genuinely hold shares and care about your investment, other shareholders and the prospects of the company – publicly talking down your investment is STUPID IN THE EXTREME. Believe me, I share your anxieties and frustrations but please keep them to yourselves – if you have nothing positive to say, then say nothing at all. Otherwise, you are doing nothing but hurting yourself and other shareholders and adding fuel to the fire of those who hope to do this company harm.

Right, that’s the sermon done for now – on to the interesting stuff…..

I will not post Gavin’s email here – other than the one short quote below about the share price and the company’s prospects. However, there is nothing covered in the email beyond the following:

Gavin confirmed that there will be an announcement about the appointment of the new chair by the end of this week. The appointment will be effective as of the EGM. Gavin will initially chair the EGM and will hand over to the new chair during proceedings.

The EGM will be attended by Gavin, Sue Thomas, Claire Poll, Dirk and Bob Brookins. I guess Mark will be there too, although Gavin did not explicitly say so.

Here is the quote from Gavin’s email: “The current share price reflects a negative sentiment which is sadly unreflective of the actual business and prospects. I expect the new Chair will assist in turning the sentiment to a more positive view, which will happen in any event, when the major potential contracts are finalized”.

Finally, Gavin discussed the debt facility (the C/N and warrants) which basically confirms the response I received from Mark about this issue, which I previously posted in the other thread (see post #32313997).

Please note: it is not my intention to speak on behalf of the company or to claim that anything covered above is the gospel truth. I am only reporting back what the company has said to me – you need to do your own research and form your own opinions about what you believe.

That’s it from me, I’m going to go back to quiet mode for now – I’ve contributed what I can and see no point in being dragged down into the irrational and offensive slanging match this forum has descended into. I hope calmer heads will prevail in the following days and that those of you with concerns have the gumption to simply contact the company for clarification rather than vent your speculative and destructive anxieties in public.

Best wishes to all,

Alhotcop9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.