AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I think you have missed several points in your post which need...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    I think you have missed several points in your post which need to be highlighted.

Yelling at other posters that they are "stupid in the extreme' is purely abuse. It achieves nothing, and merely displays a level of naivety that you have not displayed until now in your posting history. The fact is that H/C posts have little to do with the share price (if anything at all) . In general, the Hot Copper discussion is the result of the sp, not the cause of it.

Secondly, the reason I restarted this thread on the weekend was to express my dismay at the proposed EGM vote to allow the board to pay out the loan in full in shares. I have given my reasons previously, and notwithstanding the response from the Gavin, you have still not understood the point ... the loan company may not be able to force a repayment in shares unless a certain condition arises (I have never disputed this) ... but the board may still choose to repay the loan in shares. As I have stated, I am not comfortable with this , without express shareholder approval at the time the wish it to occur.

Finally, Gavin has basically acknowledged with his comments to you that he is "damaged goods". He hopes his replacement will restore the positive view, and with this that he has done so much to damage with the constant non-delivery of promises over such a very long time. He has done much good in his time, but there is a hell of a lot of collateral damage from it.

My suggestion is that you do not look to H/C posters for the drop in sentiment surrounding this stock, but to the board who have created the conditions in which it has occurred. It is little wonder that people who are a long way in the red are disillusioned - and preaching to them about their behaviour is not helpful.

Hot Copper is here for open debate on stocks, open and truthful discussion. If you hide the downside of a company, and paint it all as roses, other people who are looking to invest may dive in, only to regret it when the truth is revealed. Every board comment needs to be picked apart, because so much is hidden to make companies look good, and fulfil the demands made on board members (and believe me, protecting shareholders' interests comes lucky last).

H/C posters are on their own in this world, they are the last to know of things; insider trading is common in the market. Boards have self interest way in front of shareholders' interests, institutional investors have giant hammers and deep pockets that they can hammer private investors into submission with.

I thank you for your contribution to the discussion, but please note that I considered the Alexium threads of the last few days to be very civil and constructive (they have been less so in the past). I think that we all learn from the contributions other people make, be those posts negative or positive in nature. I suggest that you read them with equal interest - good news and nice comments will do you little good - but the criticism that you act on may save you a lot of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.