AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Inductor, Although we discussed the EGM and C/N in the other...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Hi Inductor,

Although we discussed the EGM and C/N in the other thread, my comments were not directed at you. I accept the concerns you have and largely agree with what you have said above. I assure you I do read most every post on this forum with equal interest and agree that providing well reasoned counter-points for consideration and balance is of value to all who read the forum.

However, there are certainly those on this forum who are seeking to spread fear and panic, who are misrepresenting the situation and who are planting various conspiracy theories of highly dubious merit. There are still others who claim to hold shares in the company but who only post negative commentary or one-liners, contributing nothing and only weakening sentiment. Yes, the drop in sentiment and SP are primarily a function of the company's and board's missteps to-date, however, a very large portion of the registry are retail shareholders and, unfortunately, HC posting probably does affect SP more than it should. Regardless, I maintain that anyone who actively undermines their own investment on a public forum is being pretty stupid.

I have been careful not to single anyone out in particular. If some feel affronted because they think my comments might be directed at them, I suggest that says more about their posting history than mine.

Best wishes,

Alhotcop9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.