CLZ 0.00% 0.5¢ classic minerals ltd

Come on whirlpool Please answer my questions have you really...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Come on whirlpool Please answer my questions have you really been buying shares in CLZ over the last few years how much money have you actually lost. With the share price that’s gone nowhere but down the consolidation and the share price has gone down even further since then, its knocking on the 0.001 door again remember it was just before the last consolidation which wasn't that long ago. How much have you lost over the last few years, I will openly tell you investing in CLZ has cost me tens of thousands of dollars, and this is why i write on Hot Copper so that anyone investing with them are fully aware of the facts and they should do there own research and form there own opinion on if this is a good investment, So how many shares do you hold. I have a feeling you probably hold a very small parcel, might have been a lot once but that would have been before the consolidation, maybe you don't hold any at all, how do you expect to recoup your losses on this even if you’ve average down multiple times over the years. Before investing in CLZ do your own research and form your own opinion, about where you should put your cash. Once again I'm looking forward to you answering the above questions even better if you had a bit of proof to back you up, but as before you will probably give the normal dribble answers that you regurgitate over and over.
    You have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $7.815K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 12038412 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2266947 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 922222
Last updated 15.49pm 28/05/2024 ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.