MOF 1.75% 28.0¢ macquarie office trust

grabbed a little bag full, page-14

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hey Resi

Dont let my forecast worry you. It is purely an estimate based on my opinion. Many variables can contribute to this being achieved, surpassed, or not.

What i do know is that REITS such as MOF offerf great long term value at these prices we are currently seeing. MOF offers just under 10% yield at this price, however if you have entered earlier it represents even better value.

Banks on the other hand are clearly overbought working on hugely inflated P/E ratios. If you have been burnt on this one i'm sorry to hear that, but i can guarantee you that a portfolio of REITS such as what I own will pay for my future.

As i have stated earlier please find me commercial property available in 2009 that is 70-90% below its trading price in 2007. Obviously that is impossible so i am biting off as much as I can chew in REITS due to the HUGE upside. I have made PLENTY using this strategy in 2009.

No other sector based on my knowledge of property offers me personally a more attractive alternative.

If you disagree thats fine mate. And i can understand if holders have been on these stocks for some time that they would be pissed off with management over its decisions in recent times as i have been with GPT especially.

Thanks
    Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.