MOF 1.75% 28.0¢ macquarie office trust

Matt I do understand your point of view providing the dividend...

1. 285 Posts.
    Matt I do understand your point of view providing the dividend can be maintained at 3 cents. In a recent video conference I watched nor have I read in any MOF press releases that management offered any forward guidance re dividends, normally they do.

That aside there is still a number of over hanging issues to restoring asset valuations and God forbid the Macca’s boys actually setting forward a plan to restore unit holder value.
    MOF listed in 1993 at one dollar. No rational assessment of management’s performance could be above abject failure after being listed for 15 years.
    Just because a large percentage of this sector is in the same state is NO reason or excuse to continue to hide behind abstract accounting and corporate waffle.

If anyone needs to be humble these people do. First apologise for their balls up and set out a very clear and concise plan to restore value.
    They are potentially part way there but it wasn’t them that set it out in fact it was forced on them.

Now if these clowns want some advise I’m happy to oblige because as someone who sold my personally commerce property and invested funds in this and other REITS they need a serious kick in the behind. Every one of those personally holding I referred to would be worth substantially more than they were 15 years ago.
    Criminal incompetence on a large scale doesn’t excuse them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.