MOF 1.75% 28.0¢ macquarie office trust

resi- you should invest in a glass fishing net buoy and use it...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    resi- you should invest in a glass fishing net buoy and use it as a crystal ball i am sure you will find solace there,management cannot be held accountable for things they do not have absolute control over,discovering the difference between probability and possibility makes a world of difference on the fishing trip ,suitable equipment will also improve your chances of success so good luck with the little tirade but please let the buoy hold up the net and get more equipment to improve the chance of getting a fish,but i guess you didnt see them swimming around in a little over 7 metres of water,let alone try and cast the net,real research would be required and in advance,fortunately along with a few others
    i saw them at 7 metres and knew what they were with some appreciation of the risk involved and cast my net,currently a very happy holder 14.28% div return on capital,220% simple return on cost base as at close of business on 25/09/09.
    and yes i anticipate further appreciation and dividends with a significant shift in positive nta in the short to medium/long term,i am very very happy with all aspects of mof

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.