Grace Tame rude today, page-425

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    "People with a clear mind can see that she's justified for disrespecting such a dud of a person and such an incompetent and embarrassing PM."
    Would those same people think that Grace's fiance, Max Heerey, was unjustified for being civil with "such a dud of a person and such an incompetent and embarrassing PM"?

I hope that rhetorical question helps you realise that your notions lack consistency.

Even if she holds a justified opinion, it is no excuse to attend a peaceful event with a plan to shirt front him.
    If she sincerely did not want to interact with him then she had ample opportunity to inform his team or to simply reject the invitation.

"The only people trying to discredit Grace Tame are the resident RWNJ's ?"
    She discredited herself. She was seen in better light prior to this incident.
    As mentioned before, the proof is in the pudding.

"You need to be more selective in who you worship?"
    I have never voted for the coalition and am no fan of scomo.
    I find it loathsome that the level of discourse has degenerated into posting "memes", lies and people playing the player and not the ball.
    Even though it has been an Australian in-joke to lambast our politicians for the longest time, I think it has taken a turn for the worse in recent years, possibly due to the influence of foreign bad actors and unfortunately our susceptibility to copy Americans.

I would like people to have a level head and judge things for what they are.
    I could not condone someone hurling insults at the PM or at the opposition, although I am not impressed with how politicians themselves act on the floor.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.