AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Grade discrepancy, page-73

1. 15,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    A nice supporting statement I must say for our diuretic friend who comes across as a lateral thinker but merely ends up self immolating. I guess those more passive aggresives on here have had enough and to them they love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Now you sir. Let me postulate your alternate standing on our wonderful stock.
    Back in march you were a fan. But suddenly the cat has got your tongue all the way till today.
    Why today? Why soon after mr undueDiligence Dave cops a spray?

But you were a holder then and not now. Blind freddy can tell me that you missed the boat. You also missed the man in the boat as well leading to a little frustration. That is totally understandable as the damn thing went from 1.5c to 15.5c in the interim. I would be very peeved at missing this transition and in a ridiculously quick time frame. Some say that the rise to a MC of $300m is just plain silly. Fine. But not the folk here who are mostly the true believers like myself. Some have traded a few. My e600 2009 coupe in iridium silver as a Christmas present will be fond memories of a very inexpensive present paid for with purchases at the same time as you. Mate, I would be very peeved and that is my summation of your interest in this forum and your consequential disinterest in AUZ per se. I hope you exited with a profit but I sense not. As a trader I am lousy. Who in their right mind would have bought again at 15.5 and 14? A loser or a true believer. I sold out of others to get more.
    As a long term 12 month investor, once I sell some when the stock is easily near 40c, that 50% tax free component will just make my day.

Keep it up as long as you like but start listening to Divine before you type.

Green day tomorrow or not, who really cares. Off takes is where it's at. Just wake me up when September ends 2018. It's been a dream so far and why? Because the investment world has the faith in Ben. He is a good card player you know. Ben folds five always !
    Last edited by beefarmer: i love greenday 16/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.555K 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 24779651 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2465583 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.