KAL 10.3% 3.2¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

grades

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    "Kal is fully priced for what they have, 1.2M ounces watered down my so much dirt that the grade is a paltry 1.7 g/t."

"Now I didn't say it was a sell, I just said it aint gunna be a producer any time soon and unless the find lots more ounces at a much high grade nearby, it aint no buy."

Australia's output for the September Quarter, was average recovered grade of just under 2 grams per tonne.�

Telfer's was 1.24g/t (June Quarter) "extremely pultry, i know"

By the way, the largest gold mine in Mexico is La Herradura open-pit gold mine, which is owned in a joint venture between Newmont Mining (44%) and Industriales Peñoles of Mexico (56%). The average gold grade here is 0.85 g/t.

It's true that high-grade deposits (and results) look really good in press releases and can move stock really easily. But when you ask the guys who are in the know (geologists, engineers, etc.), they'll almost always tell you that it's the large-scale, low-grade open-pit deposits that are the most successful in the long run. And these are the types of deposits you want as a major producer. The retail market doesn't understand this. They're always looking for the high-grade results.

and

KAL don't wont to be a producer anytime soon!
    Gold is going up.

Patience will win out here.

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.072M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $4.703K 153.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203571 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.