KAL 6.67% 2.8¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

grades, page-49

1. 3,972 Posts.
    werley

We had expected an announcement so based on expectation then perhaps it may have, if you believe in charts then debate him at that level. I am clueless on charts but it was more realistic than the calls it would fall to 13c and the lies Sugbess has promoted ad nuseum on this forum. It could well have gone to that level though I would suggest it may not have stayed there if it had. One problem I have with price targets is that they do not include the possible profit taking if such a target is reached, and the subsequent drop on s/p.

However basing a call on chart prediction is actually legal, same as basing on on fundamentals. It as least gives the opportunity to those that follow such methods a base on what to debate or disagree.

I do however have a issue with total unsubstantiated lies that have polluted this forum and have started a process of complaint which I will persue until I get my tax money's worth lol.

I suggest you do the same if you feel chart reading should be outlawed instead of being yet another Martis stalker.If you cannot argue his methods then it just makes people look silly chasing him around and adds no content to the forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $13 477

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 300000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.