BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

gradlialis, j8, hoyland, and carl

1. 54 Posts.
    Exciting time folks. J8 is very much correct about the interest at the San Francisco meetings. Had lunch with Carl last week in Pasadena. He was very excited. Again the interest has not manifested in offers yet. Plus you all know he wasn't going to tell me even if they were. Everyone interested is waiting just like us for results. I believe they (Pharma} are foolish to wait but I'm not from Pharma.

As was pointed out in a previous post/link to Pannobhaso's Blog the management is very aware of the Gradalis situation. They take every chance they can to remind Gradalis that they are using ddRNAi. But for now in a nice way. I reposted the Pannobhaso blog link below. Good read.

As has been noted by several posters interest has picked up over here in the US. I just wish there was a clean way to purchase the shares in our markets. Management is aware of this as well. Hoylands' comment on spinning off Tacere has been noted by management too but again I am not privy to their plans. They could reverse merge in to some small company or corporate shell over here too. With Kevin Buchi on the board and as a large investor I believe they may be exploring some options. Let's hope they soon get too busy cutting deals so our cash flow doesn't become an issue.

Also I succinctly reminded Carl about the predatory nature of corporate deal making attorneys and management. In other words negotiate hard, don't be intimidated, read the fine print, watch out for the sweet hug accompanied by a slow stiletto thrust between the ribs, and don't get bent over and violated. Carl agreed and stated they were prepared for all options and they anticipate some of these tactics. Let's hope they have cojones of steel.

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/19837781-pannobhaso/2597321-under-the-radar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.