RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

Graduating to the ASX 200, page-3

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Good research.

To date I think the RMS share price has held up remarkedly well.

The share price of SLR at this point in their takeover of EGA was $1.05 and has since almost doubled with the completion of their T/O along with a good Quarterly and positive drilling results which hopefully RMS can replicate themselves shortly.

There have been approximately 110M RMS shares issued to ex SPX shareholders and some of these will have been sold into the market already for various reasons causing selling pressure which I believe has been absorbed pretty well to date. As an example I notice that Chalice (CHN) who sold their 97M shares into the bid and who would have received their 9.7M RMS shares in the first tranche on 20/3/2020 have already reduced their holding by 6M shares to 3.7M shares as per their Corporate Presentation dd 20/4/2020.

Apart from that we really have no idea as to what % of that 101M shares will be put up for sale in the short term.

Although a Public Holiday in WA tomorrow the ASX is open and if the Coy Secretary decides to work we might get a confirmation that the plus 80% acceptances for the bid have now been achieved.
    GLAH.

Jim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.