graham mac tell me how this works, page-19

1. 282 Posts.
    You obviously have no idea & quite happy being ignorant but I'll play your silly little game.
    I worked for a place named Oneills, it was a family company that employed round 30 people ranging from mechanics, panel beaters, body builders & spray painters, we were given an 8 minute morning tea which was in the award however of that 8 minutes he insisted that everyone clean up to eat within bthat 8 mins, I don't know if you are familiar with any actual manuel work but we worked on trucks, mining gear, heavy machinary etc etc. Some days we may have to change our work clothes[that we supplied] 3 times a day,
    Whether you actually want to know or not I don't know but I would like to see you try to clean yourself up to have something that you were trying to eat in 8minutes
    in which 1 minute was to get back to your job, they also took off the 1 minute for a 30 minute lunch, again having to clean up before we ate. We quite often found ourselves eating being covered in grease, tar, 140 gear oil or whatever happened to be in or on the vehicle.
    I ended up taking him to court, getting some of what he
    owed me & making a difference for the others left there
    So to cut things short don't dare come in here asserting you know all, it's quite obvious you don't but seem happy enough being like it.
    What a pity you know of anyone exept for people in your own little world.
    You make me sick, I can only hope it's not too late for reality to catch up with you

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.