OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

grahod .... no delays at prom hill, page-2

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Both could be right here.

Having commmissioned a couple of plants before, i have learnt a couple of things that might give you some insight to it all. Or you might say i'm full of you know what.

Oz could be telling the true, sort of. Yes the crushing plant could be ready to commision, however the rest of the plant will not be at that time, so grahod is right as well, sort of. By the time crushing plant is 3/4 commisioned eg dry run, trips,ect, the next part of the plant could/should be ready. Basically a plant this size will not all be completed at the same time.

Some companies have to have certain parts of plant commisioned by set dead lines to have more money to continue with rest of plant, i don't think this is the case here.

So yes in theory commisioning is starting on time, however will the rest of the plant be ready in time?? We will have to wait and see.

As to commisioning times it varies for plant to plant, some are build with good gear some aren't. Some have good contractors building it and some don't, believe me if its crap gear and a sub standard contractor you will be in a whole world of pain.

In a way i wish i was there to work with the commision crew, lot of fun, lots of mud, lots of beer, very rewarding work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.