GBA 0.00% 2.0¢ grandbridge limited

I don't really understand why you cherry pick form the report,...

1. 8,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I don't really understand why you cherry pick form the report, the full extract shines a different perspective:-

NOPTA does not consider Asset’s internal board issues and dispute with parent entity MEC asforce majeure circumstances as outlined by paragraph 2.13 of the Guideline. Nevertheless, theseissues have impacted on the direction of the exploration strategy and the timing to plan and drillan exploration well.The decision to withdraw the previous application in late 2019 resulted in PEP-11 entering PermitYear 4 and the titleholders committing to drill less than four months from the end of that permityear. This decision left insufficient time in Permit Year 4 to deliver an exploration well,and thereis merit in provision of additional time to enable drilling.

Furthermore, the NOPTA risks document clearly highlights the risks of applying policy inflexibly, which the PM dutifully ignored. It would be unwise of Madeleine King to ignore these risks IMO.

NOPTA's final word on the application is as follows:-

NOPTA advises that Asset's variation request is reasonable and is in accordance with the Act andthe Guideline that relates to secondary work program variations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.