GBA 0.00% 2.0¢ grandbridge limited

Debra Oneil:“and no other briefing requested in the time that...

1. 6,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2408

Debra Oneil:“and no other briefing requested in the time that the Prime Minister held that role as the head of the department of industry, science and resources?”
    Megan Quinn:“no, not as far as I am aware no”.
    Debra Oneil:“…so as of the 8th of December it was very clear to the department at that, all communications, and requests for information about the PEP-11 matter, were from that point on were the responsibility of the Prime Minister alone in his additionally, self-appointed role, as the minister for industry, science and resources?”
    Megan Quinn:“that is the advice I have before me, yes.”
    Debra Oneil:“and no further communication about PEP-11 therefore went to minister Pitt because his responsibilities ceased, as of the 8th of December is that correct?”
    Megan Quinn:“so this is where I’d like to take it on notice because there are multiple elements in terms of applications processes etc, it’s likely that some of the parties involved were likely involved in some other decisions, so I’d like to take that particular question on notice to get a clear advice in terms of decision making, and to make sure that we don’t cross any lines between the inquiry and the legal court case.”
    Source: https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Senate_estimates/Economics/2022-23_Budget_estimates_November

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.