GBA 0.00% 2.0¢ grandbridge limited

Well from the Government's perspective I don't think they give a...

1. 6,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2408
    Well from the Government's perspective I don't think they give a rats how much effort it takes, they just want to make it look like they did everything they could to bury it/ make it look like they follow the correct process. From the applicant's perspective, they could submit their information that pertains to the request for information (for the second application), and they could allow NOPTA to process the second application, but from my understanding, I think they are stalling it on purpose, regardless of what NOPTA says (that the first application needs to progress for the second to progress, I actually think that is NOPTA's attempt at defending the applicant, I think it is also true that if Asset submitted their information that is being requested by NOPTA, the application would progress).

My only concerns with the second application now is 1) the financial reasons for rejection can be copy+pasted from the first application, 2) public opposition, (I note Anthony Albanese was asked about NSW in the last day or two, not pulling its supply of gas weight, and he said he fully supported Narrabri, so I imagine he will say Narrabri is enough for NSW and PEP-11 is not required). 3) I assume the force majeure about MMR will be switched to COVID (but I just don't understand how that will work, since their example of how COVID delayed them is not within the year that they are trying to suspend/extend...in other words will they be able to get away with a COVID force majeure alone and not have to mention MMR?).

The fact Asset energy is not allowing their second application to progress shows me how confident they are in it's potential success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.