AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

granite castle news due when ?, page-83

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Navy

"Not sure if they will announce 50/50 or wait until all results are in. So we should receive all results just before the AGM."

Its in the Quarterly....

"Subsequent to the end of the quarter, the drilling program progressed as planned with the majority of holes completed. At time of writing, the first of the laboratory samples were beginning to be received.
    Results will be released in batches based on the various key areas of Tag Alley, Edwards, Telecom Tower and
    Coronation shears."

Results will be released in batches based on the various key areas of Tag Alley, Edwards, Telecom Tower and
    Coronation shears.....(straight from horses mouth)

I am not a rocket scientist but if I was doing the drilling I would probably drill one key area at a time which should be the most efficient IMO, This way the rig will be move less than if you drilled one hole on the east and one hole on the west of the resource?

Maybe it won't be much longer as I think the first few holes "should" represent the one sector??

My guess is drilling results are very close,,,remember some sectors are more like greenfields drilling as they are further from the JORC so some sectors may be very different to other sectors IMO,,,

IK is exploring a large are which will give us a much better idea of how long these sheers run for IMO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.