Wafflehead,i wasn't going to reply, but i just want to point out...

1. 9,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Wafflehead,

i wasn't going to reply, but i just want to point out the hypocracy in your post,

you say

There's no point trying to educate you. You imagine a universe created by a magician. I blame Hollywood for most of it.

I also blame the doctors of religion who imagine they have access to the mind of God and that they have some inside running on interpreting the bible and other holy books. Look at the state these idiots have led us to.

The best and brightest among us unlock the secrets of the handy work of some Creative Force and reveal an astonishing universe from the very smallest to the impossible large. The very same people who will use the same technologies on you if you ever end up in hospital. You'll except it when you need it and reject it when it tries to explain the deeper meanings of the bible.

i say,

so, i "imagine a universe created by a magican"

you "imagine a universe created by "handy work of some Creative force"

what's different between your faith and mine?????

you can't prove your "Creative force, more than my magician"

P.S. my magician was around before holywood, so i don't see how it can be their fault

you also say "look at the state these idiots have led us to" DO YOU REALLY THINK RELIGION HAS BEEN IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD FOR THE LAST ONE HUNDRED YEARS?

if any idiots have led us to the state we are in, blame politicians, or athiests.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.