EBR 1.17% 84.5¢ ebr systems inc.

gregy,sorry to hear about your loss.However, I do not think that...

1. 140 Posts.
    gregy,

sorry to hear about your loss.
    However, I do not think that cancellation will occur. The power to cancell trades is not with the ASX, its with the brokers. ASX can suggest cancellation, but ultimately the decision is up to the brokers. I doubt this will happen with EBR, settlement is already passed.

My reading of the newspaper report was that it was very much straight up reporting. The way she wrote the article suggests to me very much that it was just an interview with Rechner or someone from EBR, rather than her being imaginative and trying to exaggerate the "deposit" (if you can even call it a deposit).

I've found some other articles the journalist has written and her reporting appears straight forward. She doesnt seem to be a strictly mining/financial journalist either...some stories on movies, cars, social stuff.

the reading i got from EBR announcement on 10 September was that they were trying to ramp this.

Its a big boys market out there. Reading newspapers and believing everything at face value is dangerous. THere is always some other agenda by those people writing or being interviewed. But in EBR, the fault was on EBR management .. they wanted a ramp ... thats why they didnt correct the media article. You dont do an interview and not read the story the next day!!!

Sorry gregy, but your money is gone, however unfaily it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $307.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 83.5¢ $694.8K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29597 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 13701 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.