MUL multiemedia limited

grant i wont forget this., page-24

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    redabyss...

Why didn't you sell today at 12c?

There were plenty of opportunities to do so, either at the open, or shortly afterwards.

One of the hardest things to learn is when to take profits...I am sure we have all been guilty at some point of holding out far too long for the best price, only to finally sell for much less.

MUL is not exactly investment material yet, it is also highly volatile, so hanging on too long is not the best idea. It is however a good stock for a quick trade if you can move quickly and are prepared to take the risk.

MUL was getting risky at these levels as a correction was always on the cards given the recent rise. With this in mind, I bought in on Monday at 11c...due only to the building momentum... and sold early today at 12c when it appeared to be stalling.

For me thats only 9%, but $2K profit in the bank, a smile on my face and on to the next stock. So if, as you say, you made 30% profit...I dont see what the problem is!

Take your profits, smile...and whack them in COEO...lol

As for grants comments...even if he did influence some people to sell, given the volumes traded today, it would have had little effect on the final outcome.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.