SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Its worth while checking out GS's web site. I believe this has...

1. 515 Posts.
    Its worth while checking out GS's web site. I believe this has very little to do with the banks but more re restructuring UK assets. Here is a taste of what GS is about: -

"Grant Samuel is a leading independent corporate advisory group serving the Australian, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific markets. Established in 1988, Grant Samuel has a track record of delivering high quality advice and exceptional outcomes for its clients."

"We work with public and private companies, independent directors, family-owned enterprises, institutional investors and entrepreneurs to create, sustain and realise value. Our independence means we can provide clients with clear, objective advice free from conflicts of interest."

"We work closely with our advisory clients, providing high-level strategic advice and driving the transaction process from deal origination and structuring through to commercial negotiation, funding and implementation. Our experienced senior team brings transaction expertise and deep market knowledge backed by strong commercial judgement, integrity and technical excellence."

"The group is wholly owned by its staff and employs more than 80 people."

Grant Samuel has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Auckland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.